Paid Search Specialist Responsibilities:
- Meeting with clients to determine their goals and budget.
- Advising clients and other stakeholders on costs, expectations, outcomes, and processes.
- Brainstorming ideas for marketing campaigns and paid advertising. Working alongside a team of digital marketers, such as SEO specialists, content marketers, and web developers.
- Creating and managing search engine marketing campaigns.
- Monitoring and analyzing web analytics and campaign performance.
- Defining campaign budgets, aligning campaign goals, and ensuring adherence to search optimization principles.
- Identifying and presenting new avenues of paid advertising to clients. Utilizing demand-side RTP platforms to promote adverts and campaigns.
- Ensuring a positive ROI on client spending and PPC ad campaigning.
Paid Search Specialist Requirements:
- A thorough working knowledge of demand-side platforms such as ‘FB, Insta & Google Ads’.
- At least three years experience as a paid search marketer or in the paid search space.
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, information technology, or digital marketing is beneficial.
- Certification as a PPC specialist or paid search specialist is beneficial.
- A detailed understanding of practically applying PPC marketing principles.
- Data and web metrics analytical skills.
- Collaborative mindset and a team player.
- Passionate about marketing and search marketing.
- Driven to achieve results and make an impact.